Full Roof Replacements
Taking the jump into getting a brand new roof might seem like a big step, but we make the
journey a lot more enjoyable at Elite Roofing. Our company strives to give people the roof that is perfect for their home. That means finding the perfect match, in terms of style, materials, and utility. Learn more about our roof replacement services, today!
Types of Shingles
The main factor of your roof that affects your home in a practical and aesthetic way is the
material and style of the shingles. We provide 3 key types of shingles that provide a striking look and are perfect for the different types of weather that we see in Arizona:
● Concrete Shingles: Concrete shingles, or roofing tiles, are incredibly durable, and are
built to last the full lifetime of a home. They are able to sustain various types of weather
and are durable in cases of wind speeds of 125 mph. While more expensive, concrete
shingles are an investment that means you can have peace of mind with your roof.
● Clay Tile Shingles: A clay tile roof is designed to last a century, and can withstand both
hot and cold weather conditions. These shingles are environmentally friendly, low
maintenance, and resistant to rot and insects. They also provide great insulation.
● Asphalt Shingles: There’s a reason that asphalt roofing is still so popular in Arizona,
today. It’s because it provides a great intersection of affordability, quality, and style. This
makes them perfect for families all around the southwest.
Other types of Roofing
While the most common type of residential roofing is done with some type of shingles, there are several other types of roofing that are useful for commercial structures or specific types of homes. Here are some other roofing methods that we specialize in:
● Membrane Roofing: Membrane roofing systems are created from synthetic rubber or similar materials. They are particularly useful at creating a watertight seal to protect a
structure. They are great for commercial buildings but have been used in specific residential styles as well.
● Rolled Roofing: Rolled roofing is one of the most affordable types of roofing, albeit with a more “basic” look. This makes it ideal for things like sheds and garages, where the overall style won’t affect resell value.
● Spray Foam Roofing: Polyurethane foam roofing is another type that is popular in commercial applications. It is durable and is great for insulation and weatherproofing.
At Elite Roofing, we take great pride in our work. As such, we offer a warranty on all of our roof
replacements. The specific warranty on our work is dependent on the material of the roof, but each and every roof we work on comes with a promise and commitment towards excellence.
Read more about the terms and conditions of our warranty here!